Learn, create, collaborate is big idea that unites students, teachers and parents throughout learning process.
Gymnasium A+ is a school that reveals potential of each student and teaches how to achieve goals. Science, sports, art and language learning are main strategic directions of the Gymnasium A+, which form harmonious person that can easily adapt to today's challenges.
Educational programme of Gymnasium A + provides systematic knowledge, meaningful and high-quality general training of the student. Our educational process is based upon the best traditions of Ukrainian education, which are harmoniously combined with progressive foreign teaching methods.
Focusing on the challenges of the present, we build project-technology educational process based on the practical activities of the student and work with specific cases that can be offered not only by the teachers of the institution, but also by real employers from various fields of economics, science, culture and sport.
Educational programme is aimed at forming key students competencies:
● communication in the official and native languages;
● communication in foreign languages (English, German, French, Spanish);
● mathematical and ICT competence;
● competence in science and technologies;
● cultural awareness and self-expression;
● environmental awareness;
● healthy and active lifestyle;
● initiative and entrepreneurial attitude;
● social and civic activity;
● lifelong learning.
The competencies listed are equally important and interconnected. Each of them will be acquired while learning different subjects at all stages of study. Common skills for all competencies are:
● critical thinking;
● logical justification of own point of view and expressing opinion (in verbal and written forms);
● problem solving, evaluation of risks and decision-making;
● emotional intelligence;